Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Madonna Covers Harper’s Bazaar (December 2011)

Madonna landed the guard of Harper’s Bazaar‘s December 2011 termination. Pictures and interview highlights after the leap over!

On her new movie “W.E.”:
“When I brought up the subject of Wallis Simpson to the masses when I was living in England, I was astounded ~ means of the outrage that was provoked ~ means of her name. The movie is total about the cult of celebrity. We like to constrain people on a pedestal, give them some character trait, and if they step utmost of that shrine-like area that we blocked loudly for them, then we will whip them. Wallis Simpson became famous ~ dint of. default, by capturing the heart of the monarch, but it’s obviously a subject I’m constantly steady the inside of, and the superficies of.”

On her lifestyle:
“I suppose my behavior and my lifestyle foreshadow a lot of social norms, like the movie does. I speculate there are a lot of parallels and connections.”

madonna-hb-1211-1 madonna-hb-1211-2 madonna-hb-1211-3
madonna-hb-1211-4 madonna-hb-1211-5 madonna-hb-1211-6
madonna-hb-1211-7

Tags: Aly Michalka nip slip Selita Ebanks gallery Katie Price toples party Sophie Reade nude Emily Scott ass Lauren Pope bikini

0 comments:

Post a Comment